Who referred you here:
Have you been rated before in this community:
yes [ ]
If so, which bishie were you rated: n/a
Do you want to be rated a bishounen or a bishoujo:
bishoujo [ ]
Will you do an "I was rated ...!" banner, so that we can display it here and link it back to your journal and the other way around?
no [ ]
Nickname: Er.. Kait? There's.. not very many ways to shorten my name. x.o
Gender: Female, as if you haven't already guessed. O_o
Birthdate: 8. Oct. 1989
Zodiac Sign: Libra/Snake
Likes: Food, Music, School, Art, Drawing, computers, anime, manga, Anime Conventions, thrift stores, dressing in a manner that makes people double take.. [/geek]
Dislikes: Math (I'm not bad at it.. I just think it's boring), when my sewing machine jams, centipedes, expensive things, giving oral presentations, teachers who give me low grades BECAUSE I refuse to give oral presentations (Oi, some people have no sympathy for the Social phobic ones), people who are overenthusiastic about meeting people for the first time (IE- "NICE TO MEET YOU. I WILL NOW PROCEED TO HANG ON YOU/INVADE YOUR PERSONAL SPACE LIKE I'M YOUR LOVER~"), people who flame or argue when they have a completly weak point to defend, rodeos, meat, having my blood drawn, passing out from having my blood drawn, when my speakers/headphones blow out, cold weather.. The fact that my dislike list is huge. >_>
Strong Points (as in characteristics): Well, I'm pretty loyal, I guess. I'm a good listener to make up for my social ineptitude, aaand.. Uh.. I can cook?
Weak Points: Social Anxiety, and I'm scared to cross busy streets by myself.
Talents(as in: "that's what I'm good at"): Uh.. School? >_> I guess I can swim sort of good too. And I can draw fairly well.
Color: Different shades of blue. Like Periwinkle and Cadet blue.
Food: Hm.. I like lots of kinds.. Portabella mushrooms are really good.
Band(s): Oh a LOT.. but of all time forever and ever? Nirvana.
Song(s): Again, I have a LOT. But I guess it'd be either Jeremy by Pearl Jam or Polly by Nirvana, since I've loved those songs since I was like.. two.
Movie(s): Battle Royale, Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, and Secret Window.
Book(s): Battle Royale.
Quote: Uh.. "If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?" Not really a quote, but have fun thinking about that. ;3
* Fav. Manga(s): Naruto (it's getting good ongz), Furuba, Digimon, GTO, Hana Kimi, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach, Dramacon, Megatokyo (technically those two are American, but whatever)etc.
* Fav. Anime(s): Naruto, Digimon, Pokèmon, Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, Hajime no Ippo, Zoids, Get Backers, Bleach, RurouKen, Trigun, GTO, Monster Rancher.. Eh.. more but I don't feel like typing and typing into oblivion.
* Fav. Game(s): Starcraft, Naruto: Gekkitou Ninja Taisen 2, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Pokemon (any version), The Sims, Guitar Hero, DDR, Dead Or Alive, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, Super Puzzle Fighter
* Fav. Manga/Anime Character(s): Eh. There's too many, and I don't have an über favorite.
* Fav. Game Character(s): Hmm.. -think- Sakura from Street Fighter or Hsien-Ko from Darkstalkers.
Yaoi/Yuri/Het/Don't Care: Don't care.
What do you look for in a friend: Loyalty and a sense of humor.
What's important to you in a relationship (romantic one): Loyalty and attention. And love, o' course.
Do you have a role-model, if so who is it?: Not really.
What's your biggest dream: Ehh.. I'unno. I wanna be a teacher..
PICTURE of yourself (remember, you don't have to post one!)
Uhm, me looking like a zombie because I'm sleepy:
Please provide us with a LINK to your journal
The picture IS the link! :D [/stupid]